Grand Bazaar Shops Announces Exciting Lineup of New Dining and Beverage Options
LAS VEGAS (May 11, 2017) – Grand Bazaar Shops, the destination retail and entertainment attraction at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, is expanding its robust food, beverage and entertainment experience with several new offerings that have recently opened, with more to come this summer.
The exciting new additions join the already popular and wildly-successful Wahlburgers celebrity burger bar; iconic Giordano’s Famous Stuffed Deep Dish Pizza from Chicago; 24-hour Starbucks megastore; and rockin’ Redneck Riviera, bringing live music, cold beer, and good times from celebrated country music legend John Rich. In addition to these flagship venues, Grand Bazaar Shops currently delivers tropical drinks and world-famous Dole whip from Island Time Floats Tiki Bar, championship flair-bartending at Fuel Bar, exotic flavors from Istanbul Mediterranean, decadent treats at Marash Ice Cream, delicious slices from Pisa Pizza, and mouthwatering ramen and Japanese fare from Ramen Ya.
Grand Bazaar Shops is quickly becoming one of the premier dining and drinking destinations in Las Vegas. New tenants joining this flavorful roster of food, beverage, and entertainment users include:
- Born and Raised Craft Pub: The Las Vegas favorite and “home-base” for UNLV fans opened its third tavern and lounge location, it’s first on the Las Vegas Strip, at Grand Bazaar Shops, introducing a national audience to a local hotspot. The popular local bar features Las Vegas inspired décor, craft beers and its first-ever retail shop.
- Sin City Brewing Co.: Expanding its local craft influence on The Strip, the brewery’s fourth location at Grand Bazaar Shops features five signature craft beers, a rotating seasonal brew, and the brewery’s first outdoor seating, delivering an al fresco drinking experience at the heart of Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Subway: Located just steps away from the Las Vegas Strip sidewalk, the 24-hour “better-for-you” sub shop offers a menu of breakfast, submarine sandwiches, salads and snacks. This location is a great visit to pick up quick and healthy meal before a day of shopping or after spending a night out on the Strip.
- Ben & Jerry’s: Originating in Burlington, Vermont, Ben & Jerry’s serves premium ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet and non-dairy flavors. The ice cream shop covers all the bases with good old chocolate and award-winning vanilla, but goes much further with more than 20 flavors. Ben & Jerry’s will be a delicious treat for guests shopping on sunny Las Vegas days.
- Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken: Recognized from coast-to-coast for serving “world famous fried chicken,” the casual eatery will serve combos, sandwiches, sides, salads and milkshakes. Additional restaurant concepts within the Blue Ribbon Restaurants brand include Blue Ribbon Sushi, Blue Ribbon Bars, Blue Ribbon Federal Grill, Blue Ribbon Brasserie and all food service at Brooklyn Bowl locations worldwide.
- Dirt Dog: Serving acclaimed Los Angeles street food with secret high-quality ingredients prepared right in front of the guest, Dirt Dog features The Official Hot Dog of Los Angeles™, the ultimate bacon-wrapped hot dog. The interesting name is derived from the owner’s childhood memory of discovering mouthwatering bacon-wrapped hot dogs with spicy toppings served street-side that his mom called dirt dogs. The menu offers “dirty” dogs, “dirty” sides and “dirty” desserts. Signature dogs and sides including fries feature a variety of spices and toppings and desserts highlight deep-fried oreos, twinkies and churros.
- Island Time Floats Tiki Bar and Tacos: The expansion of Island Time Floats Tiki Bar will offer hungry patrons a variety of Caribbean Island-Style Tacos to complement their Ultimate Pineapple Dole Whip cocktails and full bar. New menu items include the Blackened Shrimp Taco with Pina Colada aioli sauce, the Caribbean Jerk Taco with pineapple jalapeño salsa topped with jalapeño aioli, homemade mango and pineapple salsas and breakfast items.
- Philly Pretzel Factory: Home of the real soft pretzel, Philly Pretzel Factory is the world’s largest Philly-style pretzel bakery with locations across the U.S. With fresh made dough daily, the menu features pretzels, specialty items, dips and drinks.
For more information on Grand Bazaar Shops and its evolving list of retailers, dining and drinking options and brand-name attractions, please visit: http://www.grandbazaarshops.com.