New Food, Dining and Bar Options Come to the Heart of the Las Vegas Strip at Grand Bazaar Shops
Destination retail and dining attraction boasts big-name brands, unique first-to-market experiences and international tastes
LAS VEGAS (Nov. 14, 2016) – Grand Bazaar Shops announces new and expanded venues within its growing outdoor dining and entertainment corridor, several that have just opened and more that are soon-to-come. Showcasing a dynamic mix of well-known brands, unique first-to-Las Vegas concepts and international dining outlets, Grand Bazaar Shops offers exciting experiences and delicious tastes to suit a variety of visitor’s preferences.
Subsequent to the recent opening of the Wahlberg family’s famed Wahlburgers’ first Las Vegas location, several new dining outlets are now open, including:
- Sin City Brewing Co.: The local brewery’s fourth location at Grand Bazaar Shops features its five signature craft beers, a rotating seasonal brew, and the brewery’s first outdoor seating delivering an al fresco drinking experience at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Ramen-Ya Expansion: So popular with its first location in Las Vegas that opened at Grand Bazaar Shops, Ramen-Ya now features expanded seating and an expanded menu of its admired bowls of piping hot ramen and new items including, Japanese style bento box, Japanese style crêpes and Boba tea.
- Istanbul Mediterranean: An extension of Marash Ice Cream, Istanbul Mediterranean highlights authentic Turkish doner (gyro) kabobs made with Halal certified meat, seasoned with Turkish herbs and spices and perfectly-cooked in a vertical rotisserie. A menu of sandwiches and bowls showcasing tender chicken, beef and lamb and falafel are also available along with sides include baba ghanouj, hummus and fries.
Other venues coming soon, include:
- Born and Raised: Locally-owned Nevada tavern and lounge will open its third location CRAFT PUB at Grand Bazaar Shops. The popular local bar will feature Las Vegas inspired décor, craft beers and its first-ever retail shop.
- Giordano’s: Bringing the best flavors of Chicago to Las Vegas, Giordano’s World Famous Stuffed Deep Dish Pizza will open its first Las Vegas location highlighting a 4,000 square-foot restaurant on the second story above Starbucks and 1,700 square-foot patio and bar, perfect for al fresco dining.
- Redneck Riviera: John Rich, country music superstar and entrepreneur, will open his first Redneck Riviera unique country music bar. The venue will offer live entertainment and regular performances by Rich, sweeping views of the Las Vegas Strip, and serve a menu from Wahlburgers. Redneck Riviera will also have a special interior bar inside called “The Heroes Bar” dedicated to veterans.
- Subway: The “better-for-you” sub shop will complement the center’s retail shopping scene by offering a 24-hour fast service menu of breakfast, sub sandwiches, salads and more.
For more information on Grand Bazaar Shops and its evolving list of tenant brands and company descriptions, please visit: http://www.grandbazaarshops.com.