SIN CITY BREWING CO. OPENS FOURTH LOCATION ON LAS VEGAS BOULEVARD AT GRAND BAZAAR SHOPS
Local Vegas Brewery will Begin Tapping its Craft Kegs at Grand Bazaar Shops on The Strip
LAS VEGAS – Expanding its local craft influence on The Strip, Sin City Brewing Co. will open its newest bar at Grand Bazaar Shops on October 28. The local brewery’s fourth location will feature its five signature craft beers, a rotating seasonal brew, and the brewery’s first outdoor seating delivering an al fresco drinking experience in the heart of Las Vegas Boulevard.
The design is inspired by the open-air market at Grand Bazaar Shops with a convenient walk-up bar for guests-on-the-go. Those looking to linger over their lager can enjoy indoor-and-outdoor seating at the new bar making it an ideal destination to catch the game or just people-watch along the main walkway.
“There’s nothing better than drinking a beer outside with your friends on a sunny day,” said Rich Johnson, Sin City’s Master Brewer. “It’s always been a dream of mine to open an outdoor drinking destination on The Strip and we’re looking forward to sharing our craft beer at Grand Bazaar Shops.”
Johnson’s brews utilize only four ingredients in accordance with the 1516 German Beer Purity Law. Trained by German brewmasters and a frequent traveler to Germany in his younger years, Johnson admires the rich brewing traditions and incredible beers from the country. He carries on the customs of Reinheitsgebot through a time of wide-spread beer reinvention as he believes beautiful beers are eternal and traditions deserve to be honored. This ideology lead to the creation of five signature brews available year-round in addition to intriguing seasonal brews released four times a year.
· Amber: The copper hue of this Octoberfest-style lager is equally as beautiful as it is tasty, with well-balanced and satisfyingly smooth flavors.
· Light: A perfect option for the craft beginner, this refreshing beer gives an extra kick of flavor while still achieving easy drinkability.
· IPA: Craft beer connoisseurs will be delighted by this full-bodied brew, featuring a distinct hoppy taste that continues to evolve on the palate as it is being consumed.
· Weisse: Sin City’s wheat beer emanates refreshing hints of citrus and banana zest with a spicy clove aroma for a beer to tingle all the senses.
· Stout: The darker side of Sin City is this traditional Irish Session Stout that showcases a thick creamy head, dry finish and a stimulating roasted-coffee essence.
· Seasonal: Sin City brews a selection of four seasonal beers that rotate throughout the year including a Pilsner, Winter Brock, Steam Beer, Double IPA and its current resident, Sin City Oktoberfest.
Sin City Brewing Co. at Grand Bazaar Shops will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Sin City Brewing Co. at Grand Bazaar Shops
3635 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
About Sin City Brewing Co.
Sin City Brewing Co. is a Las Vegas-based craft brewery launched by beer expert Richard Johnson in 2003. Produced to satisfy both the savvy beer drinker and those with a preference for a traditional domestic-style brew, Sin City beers accentuate the indulgent nature of Las Vegas. The beers are brewed in small batches (100 kegs at a time) using premium raw materials and traditional methods that differentiates Sin City beers from the big guys. Sin City beers are brewed and distributed exclusively in Las Vegas. Sin City Brewing Co. also features a popular retail line that is available through its online store and at its branded bars in Miracle Mile Shops, The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian, Grand Bazaar Shops and Harmon Corner. For more information, visit www.sincitybeer.com, follow @sincitybeer on Twitter check-in on Yelp!
About Grand Bazaar Shops
Located at the entrance to Bally’s Las Vegas at one of the busiest intersections in the world, Flamingo Road and Las Vegas Boulevard, Grand Bazaar Shops introduces a new paradigm to Las Vegas retail. A “21st century bazaar” the immersive retail experience features exclusive first-to-market brands and unique international retailers. Vibrantly colored rooftops highlight a distinctive open-air setting that emulates the world’s greatest markets. Grand Bazaar Shops offers an urban shopping scene ripe with culture, fashion, food and entertainment in a modern attraction. For more information, please visit www.GrandBazaarShops.com. Follow Grand Bazaar Shops on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.